My Trip To Unruly Curls

By Tanya Blackstar - 03:01



Hi guys, hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday so far.

I've needed to cut my hair for some time now because there is quite a lot of heat damage and also the back was far too long in comparison to the rest of my hair giving me that dreadful mushroom shape afro look.

My lovely friend Simone recommended I go and visit Unruly Curls for some TLC, so I booked myself in and took a trip down to Latimer Road in West London.


I was seen to by the lovely Emma who took the time to explain to me how much should we take off and if I was comfortable with the length and so forth. She kept me informed every step of the way of how much  she was taking off - this is a God send when you are used to ruthless hairdressers that just chop and then send you home crying! Emma even shared her sweets with me (I LOVE sweets lol)

I now have a better shaped afro thanks to Emma and the team and have booked myself in for the next 3 months to get another trim (and hopefully more sweets)

They are definitely worth checking out if like me your curly hair has lost it's shape and needs some va va voom!!!

Have any of you experienced Unruly Curls or anywhere else in the UK that you could recommend?





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments