This Weekend

By Tanya Blackstar - 15:12

lazy weekend


Hey guys

I haven't blogged in a while - I've been meaning to but the past week or so has been really hectic and quite stressful; mainly work-related along with a few family issues so when half 5 on Friday finally arrived I was so relieved! I planned to do absolutely nothing this weekend, all I want to do is unwind and have some me-time.

Yesterday I got in from work and crawled straight into bed and ordered a Chinese take-away. I opted for the special fried rice and deep fried squid in chilli & salt...my absolute favourite (I'm getting soooo hungry just thinking about it) I caught up on Scandal as well which had me like :-O ... I don't want to spoil it for anyone but all I'll say is #TeamJake - why is he so hot? I read some of my book on my kindle, I'm currently reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" by Stieg Larsson which is incredible so far. I haven't yet watched the film so I have no idea what happens. I can't wait to finish it!

Does anyone else always have a thousand tabs open at once?

I had an early night so today I was up bright and early to go the gym. I've just had a lovely hot bath and now I'm in bed blogging. Once I've finished I plan to FINALLY start watching Empire. There's been so much hype around this show so I'm excited to finally find out what all the fuss is about.

Night beauties. 

xoxo



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments