Hi again

By Tanya Blackstar - 01:53

I've neglected this blog so much ( I think it's been about a year since I last posted?!) so I thought it would be worth saying hello again to my handful of followers ha! 

Over the past year I guess lots has happened and I lost that desire to blog which is unfortunate BUT I definitely intend on making up for lost time! I have lots of ideas so I'll hopefully be posting some new stuff very soon! I'm excited! 

I've also renamed my blog from Sugarface to something more personal to me "The Blackstar". I'm actually known by friends and associates as "Miss Blackstar" it's a nickname that stuck with me throughout my teens and beyond. It simply came from my ferocious passion and support the Ghanaian national football team who call themselves "The Blackstars". For those who know me well I'm an absolute hooligan when it comes to them playing and I go all out with the jersey and the flag and so forth! I think the name represents me nicely... Beyond just the football team, I'm passionate about teamwork, community spirit, Ghana, Africa... 



I'm hoping this blog will reflect who I am and what I stand for within time.

Do you have a blog or website? If so, please leave your link below, I'd love to check out you guys stuff!

X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments