Things To Do Before I Die

By Tanya Blackstar - 02:40

I seriously get overwhelmed with all of the things I want to do/accomplish before I die, no joke I'm pretty sure I think of something else I want to do every single day. I decided that I must keep a tab of everything so that I can begin to cross things off as I complete them. (This list is in no way exhaustive, and I WILL come back every so often to add to it)


  1. Find my soul mate- get married- have beautiful babies
  2. Have a career that I love
  3. Buy my own property
  4. Have my own business
  5. Ride a camel (Egypt, 2008)
  6. Climb a mountain (Dominican Republic, 2009)
  7. Attend a film premier
  8. Shop until I drop in New York
  9. Go to an opera/ballet
  10. Go on an African safari
  11. Watch a Shakespheare play (Twelfth Night in Regents Park Open Air Theatre)
  12. Get high in Amsterdam (2009)
  13. Go island-hopping in Thailand
  14. Take a road trip
  15. Visit Prague (2009)
  16. Go snorkelling in the Red Sea Coral (2008)
  17. Go to the royal Ascot
  18. Party on a yacht
  19. Read the top 10 books ever written
  20. Sleep under the stars
  21. Be fluent in another language
  22. Dance at a carnival in Brazil
  23. Go to a world cup football match
  24. Write a book 
  25. Stay out all night dancing and go to work the next day without having gone home
  26. Get so drunk you can’t remember the night before
  27. Fall in love
  28. Go camping with friends
  29. Stay in a cottage for a few nights (2013)
  30. Have enough savings to retire early
  31. Live/work/travel in another country 
  32. Become spiritually fulfilled
  33. Volunteer for a charitable cause
  34. Eat lobster

That's all I can remember off the top of my head for now, but I will add things as I go along.

What would you put on your list? Share!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments