Sleek MakeUP Lipstick Review

By Tanya Blackstar - 08:27

Hey lovelies

I bought this lipstick the other day and thought I'd share my views on it with you all... It's the #786 Vamp lipstick and was a ridiculously cheap £4.99 at Superdrug.


 

Even though its a matte lipstick, the texture is still quite soft and creamy and doesn't dry out my lips.

I think it's a colour that would go well with most skin tones.



What do you think?

Have you tried any of Sleek's lipsticks?


title


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it!beautiful shade ...looks great on you :) Would you be interested in following each other via GFC and bloglovin? I always return the follow..leave me a comment and let me know :)
    http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete