Statement Necklaces

By Tanya Blackstar - 02:05

Collar Necklaces


Hervé Van Der Straeten / Amrita Singh necklace, £165 / Lizzie Fortunato Jewels multi chain necklace, £365 / And Mary jewelry, £33 / ASOS steel jewelry, £27 / Oscar de la Renta necklace, £590 / DANNIJO necklace, £91 / DANNIJO swarovski crystal necklace, £460 / Chanel pendant jewelry
 
 
You can never have too many necklaces and a statement necklace piece is an essential in every ladies jewellery box. They're perfect for upgrading your simple look into absolute fabulosity.
 
I can't decide which one is my favourite, I love them all!!!
 
Which one do you love the most? Let me know!
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. so hard to pick just one! both Dannijo neckalaces and the chanel of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Chanel one :)

    I really like your blog so I'm now following you on GFC. Would love it if you checked out my blog as it would mean a lot! Maybe even follow back if you like it ;)

    Looking forward to your next post xx

    http://beautytricks1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, lovely selection, my favourite is the Modcloth beaded necklace, such stunning colours! xo

    ReplyDelete