Ted Baker Makeup Bag

By Tanya Blackstar - 02:08

I finally got myself a new makeup bag, the one I was using before was old, tattered and quite frankly an embarrassment. After a bit of browsing through the internet, I finally decided on this one:

Ted Baker Glitter Bow Twinkel Wash Bag




Ted Baker constantly have me swooning over their cute accessories, they're just irresistibly feminine and classy with the pretty bows on everything. After much uhm-ing and ah-ing I decided to go for the one in nude because it just looked so beautiful and chic, plus I love me some nude and gold (my favourite colours ever)
 It's a perfect size to fit everything that I need to carry around with me on a daily basis. This makeup bag is definitely the perfect girly accessory and at £25 definitely worth every penny.

I bought mine from House of Fraser and you can find it here


tanya hearts

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments