Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champagne when we thirsty...

By Tanya Blackstar - 08:49

30/01

I haven't blogged in so long, I'm so sorry my little critters but it's been a crazy beginning to the year and I'm absolutely loving it.

This week I spent celebrating my birthday- it wasn't a big one but I celebrate my birthday every year no matter what. I'm a firm believer that another year of life and fabulosity is worth a celebration- even if you just do something small.


1. He sent me my favourite flowers for my birthday *blushes*
2. We had a little party in a cottage in Kent 
3. Midnight on my birthday, champagne was popped and life was celebrated
4. Me,  pouting as usual SMH

I promise to blog more over the coming weeks!!!

Hugs & kisses







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute snaps!
    And happy belated birthday
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete