2013

By Tanya Blackstar - 03:41

goals 2013


I am so excited about 2013 and I can already feel it's going to be a fabulous year  (This blog post is a bit late I know, but better late than never)

My first goal was to find a new job - I start in March! I cannot wait!
Write- I want to write more and work on the book I've been writing for years now but never fully commit to
Love- Open my heart & share love
Save- this is my major weakness and this year I am going to try a lot harder to save towards a mortgage
Mortgage-it's about time!
Travel- this is so important for my spirit and I will leave the country at least 3-4 times this year
Take More Risks- do all the things I've wanted to do, but let fear stop me. (blog post on this pending)


What are your goals for 2013 and how close are you to achieving them?

xoxo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments