10 Things That Made Me Happy Last Week

By Tanya Blackstar - 01:40


  1. Going out to eat with one of my closest girlfriends and then toasting in my birthday with champagne at midnight. And the fact she text me at midnight saying happy birthday despite sitting right next to me. That made me giggle.
  2. Simone's school kids singing happy birthday to me down the phone...I actually cried
  3. Him sending me pink roses on my birthday (my absolute favourite) 
  4. Having a quiet night in on my actual birthday with my family and friends.
  5. Handing in my notice at work. New year. New job.
  6. My new kindle fire
  7. Having 3 days off work. It felt great moping around the house doing nothing and I even watched an episode of Jeremy Kyle in the morning. It's the small things people.
  8. Going to TGI's with my work colleague/new friend for life. 
  9. Spending my weekend with him.
  10. Eating macaroni and cheese for the first time in years. Love it!



wish2


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments