A Christmas Party at The Hilton Hotel

By Tanya Blackstar - 12:00

Last Friday I attended my company's work xmas do (organised by yours truly) which took place at the rooftop bar of a Hilton Hotel. It was an absolutely fabulous night, I drank Laurent Perrier Rose all night (I'm a sucker for a pink champagne), I mean how can it get any better from there?

Here are a few pics I managed to get from the night:





I had an absolute blast, and all the stress of organising it was 100% worth it in the end, annnddddd I didn't misbehave or do anything embarrassing...RESULT!

Have any of you had your Christmas parties yet? And do you have any embarrassing stories to share?

xoxo






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. i love your dress - you look stunning! love the location too, very posh :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi! Love your blog- now following. Merry Christmas!! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pic and def a nice dress, must've been a really luxurious party! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pic and def a nice dress, must've been a really luxurious party! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete