Vegas, Part Two!

By Tanya Blackstar - 11:49


Vegas is absolutely magical! Everything is what you imagine about Vegas but multiplied by 1000! You walk down the strip and there is music blasting from random speakers, everyone is walking around with their drinks, there are loads of people dressed up as like Tinkerbell or superheros, it's just crazy but the right amount of crazy!

Today was the day we'd been most excited for because we were going to see Kevin Hart perform live at the MGM Grand! So we spent the day at the pool & jacuzzi's tanning before the big night.

He called me too this morning...And came over to see me quickly before heading out with his friends. It was so nice to hear from him and see him again in a more calm and relaxed setting. 





We didn't take any pics at the comedy show because we didn't want to risk getting thrown out. By the end of the show I was in a really bad way. It looked like the alcohol, jet-lag, lack of sleep and partying had finally taken it's toll on me...I was weak, shaking, shivering and all I could think about was getting back to the hotel. The after-party had to be missed :-(

J went out clubbing and I stayed back at the hotel. My american boo, let's call him "M" didn't go out either so we met up... I'm not going to say any more than that for now...But I will say... "Man, I was really digging him"

The next day - Room service was much needed - broken isn't even the word to describe how we were feeling after the last few days.



These pancakes were to die for!


We had lunch at Bubba Gump which is such a cool place, but the food was HUGE - I think I ate about a quarter of what I had ordered. I think next time we go to the US we'll be sharing meals.



It was our last night so we decided to go and check out all of the other hotels.
We started with the Bellagio Conservatory which was just breathtaking... I really want to meet the people who design these spectacular hotels!









Stopped off for a spot of dinner at the Bellagio. Couldn't say no to a champagne cocktail. We're in Vegas after all & J went for a Martini.






Okay guys, this is no exaggeration... this steak was by far the BEST steak I've ever had in my life! Honestly, I was in food heaven. I didn't want it to end...!



We couldn't leave Vegas without watching the dancing fountains. So pretty!



We did a bit more sightseeing,  lots of oohs and aaws.
















And then said goodbye to our beautiful hotel room to head to the airport. It was off to Cancun for us!



xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments