Happiness Is...

By Tanya Blackstar - 07:40

On what is an awfully painful Tuesday morning after an amazing weekend full of love, laughter, friends, family & too much alcohol, I thought a blog post about all the things that make me happy would be a great way to turn a miserable Monday into a more positive one :-)

So here it goes

Happiness is...


♥ Not having to wake up to an alarm clock on the weekends

♥ Having a crap day at work but knowing I haven't got long until my next holiday abroad

♥ Knowing I have a family that will support me through anything

♥ Friday nights in with a bottle of wine & a takeaway in front of the TV

♥ Payday

♥ When the curls in my hair decide to look good every blue moon

♥ Spending time with my 10 year old brother who makes me laugh all the time without even trying

♥ Curling up with a good book and a cup of tea

♥ Helping the underdog win


What is happiness for you?




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments