Christmas Guide- For the Girls

By Tanya Blackstar - 02:03

As I have been here shopping like crazy (or rather, trying) in an attempt find gifts for my girl cousins and some of my friends, I thought I'd share with you all a few of the ideas I came up with for the girly girl.




For the Girls



1. A faux fur hat. These are a great little winter accessory for every girl this christmas.
2. Laura Mercier makeup kit- classy and chic.
3. Lancome lipgloss- no girl can say no to a Lancome lipgloss.
4.. Justin Bieber perfume- this is for the younger girls (The Beliebers)
5.  A pretty mirror for her bedroom/bathroom.
6. Cute Slippers to curl up in this winter. You can never have too many pretty slippers.
7. Uggs are the must-have for every winter.
8. Nail polish.


Happy Shopping!

tanya hearts

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments