My Christmas Wish List...(Updated)

By Tanya Blackstar - 06:46

My brother asked me yesterday what I wanted for Christmas, so I told him I'll update my wishlist on my blog and send him the URL. Perfecto!





 
















This is one of my favourite perfumes and I don't think I could ever get sick of it.








The complete Friends box set (£50)


This would make my life complete. Rainy days indoors with a cup of tea, my blanket and Friends? Yes please.




Scented candles £2-£20


A girl can NEVER have too many candles. I surround my bathroom with them when I'm having a luxury soak, or when I'm chilling out listening to music, watching a film, WHENEVER really. It actually saddens me when my favourite candles reach the end of their lives. So candles as gifts would make me very happy.




Prada handbag £1300



Christian Louboutins £895


Christian Louboutin pumps



This is just the things I could think of right now lol... A girl can dream right?

What's on your wishlist? Let me know

Xxx
sugar face



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You got better luck wishing for rain... On the Sun. Lol.

    ReplyDelete