Romantic Films...

By Tanya Blackstar - 14:26

*Sigh* you know you have been single for too long when you develop a new obsession for romantic films.
Friday night instead of hitting the town with the girls or having a night in with a lovely boyfriend, I curled up on the sofa and watched 'The Notebook' and ahhhh how I enjoyed it. I even had a little cry at the end. It was beautiful. Of course I have now set myself a mission to find my very own 'Noah' and in the mean time I have decided to watch all of the best romantic films of all time:

  • The Notebook
  • Serendipity
  • Amelie
  • Lost In Translation
  • Love Actually
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Pretty Woman (1990)
  • The Holiday
  • P.S. I love you << This is one of my favourites (Probably because Gerard Butler is so hot)
  • The Lakehouse
  • Ghost (1990)
And then a few romcoms wouldn't hurt...

  • When Harry Met Sally
  • Maid in Manhattan
  • The Ugly Truth
*Goes on to Marks and Spencers website to order crates of chocolate and wine*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments