My Trip To Jamaica

By Tanya Blackstar - 02:33


Hey guys

I've been back for a while now and I guess I've finally gotten over my post holiday depression. (I cried on the plane home - it was that bad!) Anyway I thought I'd share my amazing trip with you all.

I'm already planning my next trip, this time to Ocho Rios... X




Me loving the warm beautiful sea on our  hotel beach. We stayed in the RIU Montego Bay- I would definitely recommend it as a home away from home. I cried when we left because everyone was so lovely to us and they really became our new little family.



Me & Mummy Blackstar at the Dunns Fall. It was an absolutely sesnational experience - although I have to admit we chickened out and didn't make it to the top. We both thought we were going to die! 

The renowned rum punch cocktails - backdrop - the beautiful Negril beach













The infamous rice & peas with jerk pork. I could eat this everyday for the rest of my life to be honest.



I honestly had SUCH an amazing time. Everyone in Jamaica is just so lovely and laid-back. We literally spent our time lounging by the pool or the beach, drinking cocktails, eating the delicious Jamaican cuisine and venturing out now and then to see more of Jamaica's rich culture. I'd go back in a heartbeat and next time I'd love to go and do the Bob Marley tour.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. looks like you had a great time!! when i went to ocho rios i did the atv adventure, it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I'll have to do that when I go back, what is the ATV adventure?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Food looks so delicious over there, I'm hungry now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      The food is lovelllyyyyy, I miss it!!
      I'm hungry now too lol. Xx

      Delete