Fringe Frenzy

By Tanya Blackstar - 07:49


Ahhhhh my new obsession is fringes.

I have never ever had a fringe and it wasn't until my Mum said to me yesterday that she's sick of seeing my big forehead that I thought to myself, why not try a fringe? I don't even know if they are in fashion per se but I've never been big on fashion so meh, I don't really care.



I absolutely love this full fringe on Leona Lewis, however I'm not sure I could pull off such a blunt fringe and even if I could I don't know if I could cope with that amount of hair on my face. I hate having hair on my face but it's winter so what the heck I could maybe give it a try.





This fringe is a lot softer and I reckon probably easier to pull off than the full blunt fringe.

Then there is the classic side fringe which is for those who don't want to commit to the whole fringe thing:






Ok so now here it goes.... 

Yours truly with a fringe....
                                                                                                               




What do you think lol?

I had a bit of fun playing on the virtual makeover tool www.taaz.com

Ha.

Enjoy your day little critters. xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments