I am IN LOVE...with Hayden Williams Designs!!!!

By Tanya Blackstar - 05:12

Right so I'm browsing the Internet (as you do) and I came across this PHENOMENAL fashion designer named Hayden Williams. You can check out his designs here.


Here are some of my favourites:


This illustration of Barack and Michelle Obama is one of my favourites and is now my desktop wallpaper at work. Inspiring. The dress she's wearing I could totally work with.


]

Here are some more of the power couples he has illustrated. From left top to bottom right:
Kanye & Kim, David & Victoria Beckham, Barack & Michelle Obama, Brad & Angelina, Jay-Z & Beyonce, Prince William & Kate.




Anyone who knows me knows all three dresses above have my name written all over them, especially the one in the middle. I love cocktail dresses. These are so girly and chic and I'd wear them all.


These designs are so edgy and classy at the same time. I would wear all of the above in a heartbeat. Especially the last dress. BEAUTIFUL.

tanya hearts

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments