Gaylord Texas Family Staycation

By Tanya Blackstar - 17:38










There’s nothing I love more than getting away with my little family for some rest and relaxation. Those of you with kids know that R&R is incredibly difficult - almost next to impossible when traveling with littles.

That’s why I love going to resorts where everything you need is right beneath your fingertips. I literally don’t even want to leave the resort when I go away. I’m the laziest vacationer ever. I don’t want to go home after a break needing a break. No ma’am. That’s why Gaylord is my go-to. There’s enough activities right there in the resort to keep the kids happy and entertained - and there’s a bar in walking distance to make sure mom & dad can stay with a cocktail in our hand the entire time.

Here’s our photos from our 2 night stay : 












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments